slow cooker, so it stands to reason that it is also the best cut of meat to cook in the pressure cooker. It has a lot of collagen and really benefits from the moist environment. The Instant Pot is something like a quick slow cooker. Many of the foods that work well in the slow cooker sway in the Instant Pot. Chuck roast is a cut of meat that I see on sale semi-regularly at Smith’s. So when it hits $2.99 per pound or less, grab it and make some of these amazing Instant Pot beef recipes for dinner this week. In the words of a famous commercial… “Beef is what’s for dinner.”
Related: Click here to see 20 ways to use chuck roast in the slow cooker.
<img src="https://www.365daysofcrockpot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/13-ways-to-use-beef-chuck-roast-in-the-instant-pot-1.jpg" alt="22 ways to use
meat chuck roast in the Instant Pot” /> 13 22 ways to use Chuck Roast in the Instant Pot
6/8/18 Note: Since writing this post a year ago, I have added several more chuck roast recipes to my repertoire. I’ve added them to the list.
Instant Pot French Onion French Dip Sandwiches-The French Dip sandwich is a hot meat sandwich consisting of tender thin slices of layered beef from a long white French roll that is dipped in a tasty sauce made from the juices of the pan. It is a staple in any restaurant in America. My recipe is a mash-up between the French onion soup and the French sauce sandwich. The soft onions are stacked along with the meat and cheese on a crispy roll.
Instant Pot Beef The tender pieces of beef are braised in a tomato-based sauce and mixed with paste. A super easy recipe to make for any night of the week.
Instant Pot Mississippi Roast Gyros-tender shredded meat that has been cooked in pepperoncini juice is stacked in a soft pita and then topped with Monterey Jack cheese and a tablespoon of sour cream.
Instant Pot Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches: the easiest recipe to make. With only 5 ingredients in total (beef, broth, onion soup mix, cheddar, and sandwich buns) you may be thinking this recipe is too easy to savor well. Well, you’re wrong 🙂 The taste is amazing and your family will be asking you for seconds.
Mississippi Roast (without packages): With just a handful of ingredients and an hour in the Instant Pot you can make the best roast of your life. This particular recipe does not have ranch or au jus packages as required by the original recipe. The flesh is slightly spicy and infused with flavor. This roast is perfect served with mashed potatoes or in a crispy roll like a sandwich.
Pressure cooker Korean meat tacos: Shredded seasoned tender meat is rolled into a hot tortilla with crispy cabbage, diced avocado, chopped cilantro, sriracha sour cream, and a splash of rice vinegar seasoned with roasted garlic. When you bite this taco it’s like a party in your mouth. All flavors and textures come together in a perfect union.
Instant Pot Beef and tender pieces of broccoli beef are served along with broccoli and a lightly sweet, salty Asian sauce for a homemade version of your favorite Chinese dish to go.
5-Ingredient Pot Roast Dinner: A chuck roast cooks until moist and tender in an hour in your Instant Pot (mine was frozen!) along with seasoned vegetables. The meal is finished with homemade sauce.
Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff: a super easy meat and mushroom recipe with a sour cream sauce made quickly in the pressure cooker.
1. Instant Pot Beef Gyros-Tender pieces of beef with soft onions, juicy tomatoes, crispy lettuce, creamy cucumber yogurt sauce, all wrapped in soft pita bread and melted in the mouth. The meat is cooked until tender in its electric pressure cooker in less than an hour.
2. Instant Pot Beef Pot Pie – Tender bite-sized chunks of stewed beef wrapped in a tasty pea sauce and topped with a crispy cake crust.
Instant Pot 3 Packet Roast: A super easy and fast way to make an incredibly tender and flavored roast. You will only need a package of ranch, mix of Italian dressing and brown sauce along with a chuck roast for this recipe. If you prefer to make homemade versions of these “packages”, I have those recipes for you too!
4. Instant Pot Classic Pot Roast and Potatoes-A classic roast and potato recipe made faster and more delicious in the pressure cooker through Pressure Cooking Today
5. Gluten Free/Paleo Instant Pot Beef Stew-Ready in less than an hour, you’ll taste like you’ve been cooking ALL day through Tasty Yummies.
6. Pressure cooker Beef and tender broccoli, thinly sliced beef and broccoli in a rich salty and sweet sauce with just a little heat from the red pepper flakes. Cooking cheap beef in the pressure cooker tenderizes the meat, so it’s not hard and chewy like stir-fried meat and broccoli can often be through Pressure Cooking Today.
7. Instant Pot Chipotle Shredded Beef-Tender and tasty, this Chipotle Shredded Beef pressure cooker has just the right amount of spice and is perfect for tacos or burritos. And you can’t beat the cooking time through Taste and Tell.
8. Instant Pot Beef Dip Sandwiches-Tender chuck roast is pressure cooked in a tasty bath of beef broth, water and soy sauce along with some seasonings to produce a great sandwich through What’s Cookin’ Chicago.
9. Instant Pot Mississippi Coke Roast-East Mississippi roast uses a coke as a liquid instead of pepper juice. The sweetness of coke really balances the acidity of the other ingredients through Aunt Bee’s Recipes.
10. Instant Pot
Barbecue Roast Roast-Your Instant Pot can turn a hard roast into tender, shredded barbecue meat as fast as 90 minutes, from start to finish. Compare this pressure cooker time to 4 hours high in a slow cooker! Use it on sandwiches, over rice or as a Paleo main course with lots of vegetables through Kitchen Stewardship.
11. Instant Pot Asian Pot Roast-If you love a good pot roast but are looking for a new twist, you have to try this Asian roast! via Lauren Greutman
12. Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches-Tender pieces of roast beef with melted provolone cheese stacked on a garlic muffin toasted through pencil No. 2.
13. Instant Pot Spicy Beef Roast BBQ – Full of spicy goodness, it’s perfect over rice for a delicious steak dinner. And you can also make it in a slow cooker! via My Life Cookbook
Missing a good Instant Pot recipe that uses chuck roast? Please let me know! I’ll add it to the list.
Send me free instant pot/slow cooker
Thank you for visiting! Love Instant Pot/Crockpot recipes? Do you wish you had more good ones your family actually ate? Receive all my new recipes in your email inbox by signing up below. I usually send 1-2 new prescriptions per week. And you can unsubscribe at any time. This is a free service! Try. You’ll eat better and be more inspired to make family dinner happen in your home.