Air fryer brats are easy to cook and taste as they came off the grill. Top them with peppers and onions for a tasty dinner!
Cooking brats in the air fryer should become the new normal for everyone.
You can try air frying Johnsonville brats, beer brats, cheddar brats or any other type of brat you want with this recipe, as long as they are raw brats, also known as raw brats.
Top them with a good mustard or any of my favorite ingredients listed in this post for the tastiest air-fried brats you’ve ever tasted.
How to cook brats in the air fryer STEP ONE: Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees.
STEP TWO: Place bratwurst in the air fryer in a single layer and allege the brats for about 8-10 minutes, turning them over in half.
STEP THREE: Carefully remove the
air fryer, place them on a roll, then cover with the
desired ingredients and enjoy!
TIPS for the best air fryer brats
- Place a piece of bread under the air fryer basket to help catch any dripping grease as it helps
- air-fried brats with a meat thermometer and remove the brats from the air fryer as soon as they reach 160 degrees F
- Cook the rolls
- by putting the cheese in the brats and sandwich roll and then letting it sit in the hot air fryer for 1-2 minutes while it is off Bratwurst fry
- in a single layer so that the brats cook evenly
with cleansing Check
in the air fryer for 1 to 2 minutes to get a crispy hot sandwich roll Melt the cheese in the Bratwurst air fryer
With what condiments can you cover air-fried brats?
- Sauerkraut and Swiss
- Roasted peppers
- Ketchup and mustard
- Seasoning and onions, diced or sliced Cheese
- Pineapple and BBQ
- Jalapeños and bacon chunks (you can even use Air Fryer Bacon to create the bacon pieces!
- Buffalo sauce and blue cheese
- French fries and ketchup
How to reheat air fryer
- brats Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place the bratwurst in the air fryer with a piece of bread underneath.
- Air fry bratwurst for 3-5 minutes until well heated. Since they are already precooked, they do not need to reach the full internal temperature of 160 degrees.
How long to cook brats in the air
Cooking brats in the air fryer takes about 8 to 10 minutes to cook using thawed raw bratwurst.
What to serve with Air Fryer Brats?
Air fryer French fries
- Potato chips
- fries Air fryer Shishito peppers Air fryer
Onion rings Air fryer Sweet potato fritters Air fried Air fries Avocado Air
on the cob
How to cook frozen brats in the
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place them in the air fryer and fry frozen snots for 13-15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking until cooked internally at 160 degrees.
- Remove cooked brat from the air fryer and cover with your favorite ingredients!
More Air fryer sausage recipes Air fryer Italian sausages Air frying Air fryer chicken sausage Air fryer sausages Air fryer
- , gnocchi and green beans
- frying Air frying
Breakfast sausage Air fryer
More easy air fryer recipes Air fryer burgers Air
Hot dogs Air fryer Barbecue Air sticks Air fryer Stuffed
- Air fryer Fried chicken